- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 22:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The iceGUARD iG53 is tailored especially for tough winter road conditions. With the combined performance on both ice and snow, low rolling resistance, resistance to wear, this tire is also designed for a quieter ride. The new directional design with absorptive compound and all new low-heat generating under tread, and 3-D triple sipes, prove you can sell this winter tire with confidence.
- Ultimate Grip (Micro diagonal grooves deliver optimum ice performance even without a break-in period);
- Wet Traction (The Absorptive Tread Compound prevent micro-hydroplanning by removing the water layer from the tire surface area and keep the car connected with the road);
- Winter Traction (The surfaces of 3-D sipes avoid uneven deflection of blocks by supporting each other. It delivers excellent ice and snow performance with its maximized actual contact area).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Yokohama iceGUARD iG53
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)