BFGoodrich Winter T/A KSI
Type: Passenger / Winter
Key Facts about BFGoodrich Winter T/A KSI:
- Release Date: 2017
- Regions of sales: Northern America, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
The next level of control in winter.
Extreme winter traction - Tackles snow, ice and harsh winter conditions.
- Max Sipe Density: Maximized biting edges created for confident acceleration and braking on snow and ice
- Saw-Toothed Groove Edges: Aggressive groove-edge technology developed for superior snow and ice grip
- Serrated Shoulder Profile: Designed to increase exposed edges to dig out of deep snow and snowy ruts
Serious wet performance - Conquers damp, wet and slushy conditions.
- High-Density Silica Compound: Silica-infused compound helps deliver impressive traction in sub-freezing temperatures and extended durability on warmer winter days
- Large Circumferential and Wide Lateral Grooves: Expels slush and water through specially designed, high-capacity grooves
- Directional Tread Design: Grooves are engineered with the rolling tread direction to blast away slush and water
Undeniable control and durability - Precise steering and handling whatever the weather.
- Continuous Center Rib: Constructed to delivers precise, on-center feel in any weather condition
- Locking 3-D Active Sipes: Locking sipe technology designed to increase block stability for predictable cornering and handling
- Casing Protectors: Rubber pads incorporated in the grooves help defend against stone drilling, resulting in excellent tire durability
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- BFGoodrich Winter T/A KSI
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
BFGoodrich Winter T/A KSI Sizes & Specifications
Questions and Answers
Oct 14, 2017
BFGoodrich Winter T/A KSI - Launch Event Recap
Video recap of the BFGoodrich Winter T/A KSI launch event in Ottawa, ON Canada, Feb 27 - March 4. 135 participants got to drive the new tire against several of the top competitors in: - snow handling - ice & snow slalom - ice braking - wet braking - dry braking - and feel the tires out for noise and icy slush handling.
Aug 27, 2017
BFGoodrich Winter T/A KSI : Evolution for the best! | Winter Tires Review!
It was about time that BFGoodrich gives us something new in the winter tires department! The old BFGoodrich WINTER SLALOM KSI was not a bad choice, but sure could use improvement! For this year, Canadian can be rolling that bad wheater in security with the new BFGoodrich Winter T/A KSI!
Mar 08, 2017
BFGoodrich Winter T/A KSI Tire
BFGoodrich Winter T/A KSI Tire Review