- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 21:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Popular Vehicle Fitments :: Falken Azenis FK460 A/S
The AZENIS FK460 A/S, Falken’s all-new Ultra High Performance All-Season tire, blends the versatility you demand of an all-season tire with the excitement you expect from an Azenis. Thanks to award-winning Advanced 4D Nano Technology, Falken developed a rubber compound that achieves the complex balance of high-performance capability, year-round traction, and long tread life. Plus, an intricate tread pattern featuring emerging grooves and interlocking sipes ensures the FK460 delivers poise in inclement conditions without noise in the cabin. With a 50,000-mile limited tread life warranty and Falken’s Road Hazard Protection, the FK460 provides performance-minded peace of mind season after season. Drive with vigor in the dry, agility in the wet, and confidence in light snow, with the Azenis FK460 A/S.
UNCOMPROMISING PERFORMANCE IN ANY WEATHER
- Falken utilized Advanced 4D Nano Technology to develop a rubber compound that delivers high-performance grip and wet weather traction without sacrificing tread life.
LONG-LASTING WET TRACTION
- Emerging grooves expand to provide wet weather performance throughout the life of the tire while also reducing air channeling noise.
CONFIDENCE IN LIGHT SNOW
- Interlocking sipes improve snow traction while maintaining tire rigidity to deliver both dry and wet performance.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE DRY HANDLING
- High grip chamfer delivers improved dry handling capability.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Falken / Azenis FK460 A/S
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)