Kumho WinterCraft WP71
TireScore key metrics N/A
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 1
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 36
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
The WinterCraft WP71 is a premium high performance winter tire, which showcases a new tire contour design that provides significant enhancements to wet performance, dry handling, and tread wear. The WinterCraft WP71 features a uniform block design which delivers excellent grip and stable cornering for driving in all winter conditions and the application of the honeycomb 3-dimentional sipes maximize interlocking between tread blocks for improved traction on snowy and icy roads.
- Stable handling and braking performance on icy roads.
- Improved handling through maximization of interlocking between tread blocks using honeycomb structure.
- Maximized driving performance on snowy road through best directional pattern design.
- Driving comfort with improved grip force while maintaining the best angle of lateral direction during driving.
- Includes a rim protector molded into the sidewall to help protect wheels from curb damage.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Kumho WinterCraft WP71
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)