The Best All-Season Tires by the Test Results 2019
During the transitional period between the seasons, when things get relatively slow on the tire market, occasionally even coming to a standstill, it’s the perfect time to speak about the tires, whose owners are not intimidated by the changing of the seasons and the vagaries of the weather. Or at least, this is what the manufacturers of these tires claim, vying to create the best all-season tire there is.
And there is a reason for that, because the ranks of fans of this type of tires are steadily growing by the year. Even the most die-hard climate skeptics, looking at the abnormally warm fall and the beginning of winter 2019/2020, are beginning to recognize all-season tires’ right of existence.
Totally, the test experts of various European publications and testing organizations tested 44 models from 34 brands. Our review includes tires that scored the places from first to third, as well as the models that showed a consuming desire to win and fell one breath short of the winners’ pedestal.
- Auto Type
- List Type
- Top Chart
- Date added
- May 14, 2020
- Date updated
- May 16, 2020
- 2019 Amazon.com: Best Sellers in Passenger Car All-Season Tires
- 2019 Amazon.com: Best Sellers in Passenger Car Performance Tires
- 2019 TireRack.com: Best in High Performance All-Season
- 2019 TireRack.com: Best in Ultra High Performance All-Season
- 2019 TireRack.com: Best in Standard Touring All-Season
- 2019 TireRack.com: Best in Grand Touring All-Season
- 2019 TireRack.com: Best in Passenger All-Season