- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 30:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2020 New
- Regions for sale: Europe, Russia+
Seasons keep changing. These tyres keep you in lane.
Are you looking for one tyre that’s made for all seasons? We came up with the all-in-one solution. The new Semperit ALLSEASON-GRIP is a balanced tyre that provides reliability, all year long. Whether you may encounter dry, rainy, muddy or snowy roads – the versatile design of this tyre helps you manage all adverse driving conditions.
- Dry performance: Keep full control when cornering thanks to high stability and good handling on dry surfaces
- Snow performance: Experience reliable grip and stable handling during acceleration and braking on snowy roads
- Wet performance: Master rainy weather conditions with stable handling and short braking distances
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Semperit / AllSeason-Grip
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 "
- 155 / 165 / 175 / 185 / 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 80 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Semperit / AllSeason-Grip Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall diameter||Tire weight||Tread depth||Max inflation pressure||Load range||Max load||Sidewall styling||Price|
|R13||155/70 R13 75T||155/70 R13||75T|
|R13||155/80 R13 79T||155/80 R13||79T|
|R14||165/65 R14 79T||165/65 R14||79T|
|R14||165/70 R14 81T||165/70 R14||81T|
|R14||175/65 R14 86H XL||175/65 R14||86H||XL|
|R14||175/70 R14 88T XL||175/70 R14||88T||XL|
|R14||185/60 R14 86H XL||185/60 R14||86H||XL|
|R14||185/65 R14 86H||185/65 R14||86H|
|R15||175/65 R15 88H XL||175/65 R15||88H||XL|
|R15||185/55 R15 86H XL||185/55 R15||86H||XL|
|R15||185/60 R15 88V XL||185/60 R15||88V||XL|
|R15||185/65 R15 92V XL||185/65 R15||92V||XL|
|R15||195/50 R15 82H||195/50 R15||82H|
|R15||195/55 R15 89V XL||195/55 R15||89V||XL|
|R15||195/60 R15 92V XL||195/60 R15||92V||XL|
|R15||195/65 R15 95V XL||195/65 R15||95V||XL|
|R16||195/55 R16 91V XL||195/55 R16||91V||XL|
|R16||205/55 R16 91H||205/55 R16||91H|
|R16||205/55 R16 94V XL||205/55 R16||94V||XL|
|R16||205/60 R16 96V XL||205/60 R16||96V||XL|
|R16||215/55 R16 97V XL||215/55 R16||97V||XL|
|R16||215/60 R16 99V XL||215/60 R16||99V||XL|
|R16||215/65 R16 102V XL||215/65 R16||102V||XL|
|R17||205/50 R17 93W XL||205/50 R17||93W||XL|
|R17||205/55 R17 95V XL FR||205/55 R17||95V||XL, FR|
|R17||225/45 R17 94W XL FR||225/45 R17||94W||XL, FR|
|R17||225/50 R17 98W XL||225/50 R17||98W||XL|
|R17||225/65 R17 106V XL FR||225/65 R17||106V||XL, FR|
|R17||235/55 R17 103V XL||235/55 R17||103V||XL|
|R17||235/65 R17 108V XL||235/65 R17||108V||XL|
Note! Have you driven on the Semperit / AllSeason-Grip tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Semperit / AllSeason-Grip.