ADAC: UHP Summer Tire Test R18 2020
The choice of your tires can significantly affect your driving safety. The good news is that during the two summer tire tests, which were performed by the ADAC experts in sizes 235/55 R17 and 225/40 R18, most of the participants delivered quite a convincing performance.
Totally, 28 models were tested: 12 designed for SUVs and minivans, and 16 designed for golf-class passenger cars, which are covered in this article.
In 2020, ADAC first tested 18-inch tires. Recently, large wheels have become increasingly popular, and the size picked by the expert team — 225/40 R18 — is among the ten top bestselling sizes for summer tires.
- 2020 Motor: Summer Tire Test R15
- 2020 Auto Bild Sportscars: Summer tire test R19
- 2020 Tyre Reviews: Summer Tire Test R16
- 2020 TCS: Summer Tire Test R17
- 2020 Al Volante: Summer Tire test R17
- 2020 Ultimate Summer Tire Test by Tyre Reviews
- 2020 TCS: Summer Tire Test R18
- 2020 Auto Zeitung: Summer Tire Test R17
- 2020 Auto Bild: Summer Tire Test R18
- 2020 Consumer Reports: Ultra High Performance Summer Tires
- 2020 Auto Motor und Sport: UHP Summer Tire Test R18
- 2020 GTÜ/ACE/ARBÖ: Summer Tire Test R17