- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 31:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Continental SportContact 7 is an asymmetric summer tire with a sporty feel, characterized exceptional grip in all directions on dry and wet surfaces alike, crisp steering response, great road holding ability at high speeds (up to 350 km/h), as well as lowered rolling resistance and long tread life.
The first information about the release of the Continental SportContact 7 appeared in the beginning of the 2021. This model is positioned as the successor of the SportContact 6, whose size range covers both powerful passenger sports cars and city SUVs. It is also noteworthy that in independent tire tests 2019-2021 the sixth generation tire had an impressive lead over its rivals in terms of gold medals, leaving behind such popular tires as Michelin, Goodyear, and many others. The optimized tread design, combined with lightweight construction, made the SportContact 7 more fuel-efficient compared to its predecessor. The rubber compound increases the new model’s resistance to high loads and overheating.
As for the exact technological specifications of the Continental SportContact 7, we will only see them after the official presentation of this model, scheduled for the fall of 2021. And this automatically means that the seventh generation of sports tires from the German tire giant will be available aftermarket only by the summer of 2022. At the same time, it is noted that already in the spring of 2021 some of the sizes of this model will be supplied to car makers who picked it as the OEM tires.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Continental / SportContact 7
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)