Auto Bild: Large Winter Tire Test R18 2020
Each year, more and more new tire models are launched on the market, and buying a set of such new tires is often fraught with a number of risks. According to the results of the winter tire test 2020 conducted in size 245/45 R18 by the German industry publication Auto Bild, many tires have serious issues in terms of dependability and driving safety. Therefore, if you do not want to buy the wrong set of tires, instead of proceeding solely from the budget considerations or the reputation of the brand, make a thorough research on the tires’ performance in those conditions, in which you are most likely to drive.
For yet another annual large-scale tire test, where more than 50 sets of tires are aligned at the start, the Auto Bild experts anonymously bought these tire sets online or in retail tire dealerships.Thanks to the price variance among the test participants, those who are looking to save money can clearly see that safety usually does not come cheap.
Thanks to the price variance among the test participants, those who are looking to save money can clearly see that safety usually does not come cheap. First things first, though!
- 2020 Consumer Reports: Winter Tires
- 2020 Consumer Reports: Performance Winter/Snow Tires
- 2020 Teknikens Värld: Studless Winter Tire Test R17
- 2020 ADAC: Winter Tire Test R16
- 2020 GTÜ/ACE/ARBÖ: Winter Tire Test R17
- 2020 Auto Bild: Winter Tire Test R18
- 2020 Auto Express: Winter Tire Test R17
- 2020 Motor: Winter Studless Tire Test R16
- 2020 Auto Motor und Sport: Winter Tire Test R17
- 2020 Test World: Winter Tire Test R16
- 2020 Motor: Winter Studdable Tire Test R16